Armultra is ideally placed to provide onshore and offshore decommissioning services. Our facilities occupy over 15000 sq. Meters making us a natural choice for receiving all items to offer a decommissioning service. Situated within 10 minutes of Great Yarmouth outer harbour and Great Yarmouth Quay for Deepwater offloading / load out.
Our depth of experience has been applied to offshore facilities and can offer services in following areas:
- Surveys and study’s
- Scope costing and scheduling and proposal costing
- NDT inspection services
- Rope access
- Permit and consents
- Facility shutdown before decommissioning
- Decontamination and preparation for decommissioning
- Redeployment and re-use of facilities and equipment
- Offshore marine operations
- Deconstruction methods
- Recycling of materials
- Handling and disposal of hazardous waste.