Quality, Health, Safety, Environment
Armultra has a vast range of modern machinery and tooling and infrastructure at the company in order to ensure that the company has the capacity to meet all client requirements. Our vision is to continue to develop the business so that we can continue to provide our customers with products that are of the highest quality, safe and environmentally responsible.
Our Quality Policy is in place to ensure an effective management system is maintained, that meets all client requirements and achieves high levels of satisfaction.
Armultra recognises the importance of environmental protection and will comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and appropriate codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the company. It is the company’s objective to co-operate and maintain good relations with all regulatory authorities. It is the declared policy Armultra to carry out all reasonably practicable measures to continually improve its environmental performance. Wherever possible, the company aims to:
- Assess the environmental impacts of the company’s activities during the manufacture of its products.
- reduce the amount of waste produced
- reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels
- Reduce and/or limit the discharge of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Use recyclable and renewable materials in place of virgin products where possible.
- Limit the noise in and around the site and lessen the risk to employees and members of the public from processes and activities associated with the company
- The company will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers, customers, subcontractors and other stakeholders.
- Where practicable, the company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services. It is the policy of Armultra to report publicly on its environmental objectives and performances at regular intervals.
Health & Safety Policy
As a fabrication company we recognise the risks involved in the work we undertake and as such we have a strong commitment to ensuring that the standards of health, safety and welfare practiced are as high as is reasonably possible. Our Health and Safety Policy outlines the commitments we make to promote and maintain a high standard of health and safety within the company.